Its Easy! We can help you obtain a Saudi Umrah visa. At Alhussam Umrah, we maintain an uncompromising attitude towards Umrah pilgrimage services. We offer a “Complete Umrah Package” which begins from issuing visas and air ticketing, and ends with your return journey home from the holy land. Let’s have a look for the Umrah Visa Requirements.
Note: All documents must be original unless otherwise stated.
Umrah Visa Requirements
- Valid passport for at least 7 months. Must have signature.’
- Clear copy of marriage certificate (if accompanied by wife)
- Ladies 45 years old and over can go Group with Permission Letter from Mahram.
- Ladies under 45 years old must have Mahram (husband, brother, father, son)
- Clear copy of child birth certificate (if accompanied by children)
- 5 passport size photos.
- For the processing of Umrah visas at least 2 – 3 weeks are required. The earlier, the better.
Please note the new requirements for UMRAH & HAJJ in addition to what you already know
Personal Items Needed
- Personal medication
- At least 6 set of clothing
- Personal toiletries
- Soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, towels, nail clippers, small scissors, small flash light
- 2 rolls bounty paper towel
- Small umbrella
- The book on Hajj & Umrah
Reserve now !! Pay later!! Validate your passport now!!